ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SS
4 Cylinder / 1291cc / 130hp
“Type 750 SS / 101.20”
- Certified by Mario Fazio of the Documentazione Automobilismo Istorico Alfa Romeo Centre
- Manufactured 4 June 1962 Factory of Arese, Italy
- Delivered 6 July 1962 Milano, Italy
- Enrolled 23 July 1962 Paris, France
- Original current Gardenia Bianco: Rosso Alfa with circles for blank bibs.
- 1 out of 1,366 units
- Ar00120 Twincam 1291cc 116hp series engine block and aluminum cylinder head 2 Carburetors Weber 40DCOE2. 5 speeds.
- 4 drum brakes with 3 jaws at front and 2 rear
- Monocoque 860Kg body
- French documentation “Vehicule Collection” in salesman’s name
- Old FIA Charter 1989
- FFSA Passport (Federation Francoise du Sport Automobile) 1992
- Participant in races from 1987 to 1993 in LeMans, Mogaro, Montlhery, Cartelet and more.
- Restored mechanics, bodywork, paint and interiors by specialist in Alfa Romeo in 2015 in Spain and Portugal.
- Original AR three-arm aluminum and Bakelite flywheel
- Leather-trimmed dashboard
- Upholstered full padded doors, cabin floors and interior trunk.
- FUSINA brand racing baquet seats
- 4-prop anti-roll bars reinforced with arch
- Seat belts approved with three-point harnesses
- Laminated windshields with aluminum stops
- Indoor Homologated extinguisher
- Plexiglas windshield deflector
- Towing rings on all four corners
- “Le Mans” gasoline filling mouth in aluminium
- Chrome mirrors type “Bullet”
- New Campagnolo alloy wheels
- Side windows in plexiglass and sliding on doors with reinforcing metal arch
- Extra exterior safety closures of hood and trunk with leather straps and steel pins
- Spare wheel in trunk fastened with belts
- Quick battery disconnectors outdoors and indoors
- Metal pedaler with extra left foot support
- Larger diameter side exhausts with removable mufflers.
- High-pressure oil circuit with accumulator and radiator
- Front supplementary input for oil circuit cooling
- Electro fan cooling system, eliminating motor blade
- Carter protector
- Double electric petrol pump with independent circuits
- Fuse box in cabin
- We are pleased to assist you by video call via whatsapp / zoom through our mail and contact telephone number available below.
- This description may contain typographical errors, which does not imply any contractual aspect.