JAGUAR E-TYPE V12 2+2
E-Type V12 2+2
- Year: 1971
- Condition: Completely restored
- Engine: V12 5.3L
- Power: 272cv
- Gearbox: Getrag 5-speed Manual
- Exterior color: Navy Blue
- Interior: Blue Leather
Extras / Options:
- AP Racing Vented Front Brake Kit
- Brake servo
- Chromed Radoos TripleLaced rims.
- Jaguar Leather
- Motolita wood and aluminum steering wheel
- Classic Jaguar front and rear belts
- Power steering.
- Air Conditioning
Jaguar V12 60 ° SOHC 5.3 Lt engine prepared with:
- Conversion to SU 2 "H8 quad carburettor.
- Rebored special intake manifolds
- Exhaust manifolds Big bore Inox Type Spaghetti
- Complete exhaust line Inox Big Bore
- Electronic ignition Lumenition V12
- Hiflow water pump
- SU Double HF fuel pump
- Aluminum radiator
- HF electric fan kit
- Starter H. Torque
- GT5 Medatronics 5-speed gearbox with HD clutch.
The car has been prepared to obtain approximately 15% more power, over 330hp.
The cooling system has been improved for hot climates like Spanish. As well as one AP Racing brakes mounted for a more powerful braking.
The gearbox is a Medatronics GT5 with HD clutch, the best on the market with sports gears up to 4th and a high 5th gear for high speeds on the highway.
A complete BigBore exhaust line and Spaghetti manifolds were mounted to allow the engine to breathe better through four SU 2 "H8 carburators. The noise it emits is of the" Ferrari V12 "type. It has wider and reinforced tires in three attachment points.
It is not a circuit car, but a very powerful, fast, stable and safe car; with easy driving and equipped for long trips or to make Rally, since it has power steering and air conditioning.
- We are pleased to assist you by video call via whatsapp / zoom through our mail and contact telephone number available below.
- This description may contain typographical errors, which does not imply any contractual aspect.